1/15/2012

Laptop outfits outfit you

While detailed scrolling through the internet in order to find some slick sleeve for my Apple hem, macbook air, my vision crunched slew of different designs. Some I found downright attractive and just plain suitable for my laptop.
 I know that it is ridiculous to divide them into categories, like...for nature-lovers, fashion-animals, Art-admirers, but some subdivision I allowed myself to carry. Just for clear and accurate demonstration of the designs.

These Mulberry designs but mostly a neat presentation made me so obsessed. Especially pink lacquered one. They are clutch-like, so your laptop is on fashion territory. Beware you can rival attention. hah
But they are so edgy that I couldn't help but to upload them in first turn!)
 I also liked Mark Jacobs designs. That is nothing absolutely special, but that looks cute from each spectrum.
 This rosy and bloomy design captured my little cold heart in such a way , that it doesn't need spring, that's blooming. Blooming heart for a laptop sleeve. Odd. xxxx
 Tod Baker caught my eye with his flawlessness and utmost irrisistability. How stunning that would look when you tote it.


 Ain't this pretty? It's inevitably pretty! An exposure of a little piece of a grand city is piece of fashion.

 Little things, like accessories construct our look, be it a hat or a bag or even a laptop case.


1 comment :

  1. i really need to invest on a nice laptop case..x

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...