1/08/2012

imprescriptible аs heart.

Shoes is a "device" of our style. They appeared to be a chic finishing touch of our look. You can wear whatever you want whether it is a baggy dress, or shabby jeans with an old blazer, but if you take on a pair of neat, sleek and elegant shoes, that will automatically tone the paleness of overall look.


















 So this post I want to dedicate to some certain fashionistas, whose stylish live I have followed closely for not a small period of time. The people who use all the fashion statements as properly as that supposed to be.
























I really love a fashionable shoes kit of this fashionista. A good set of solid and punchy pairs. As we can see some of them are neutrals of black and white shades and the rest -embellished and decorated. I really got enchanted with these flower strapy heels and studded wedges.   <3
A wonderful vertiginous heels set for life!


 This fashionista  has shoes for every case. The set has something and for a mild cozy evening and for friends cocktails night and for effortless striding down the streets and for a fashion night out. Very comfortable flats,  slick strap sandals, leather glam-rocks.





 This fashionista has incandescently posh shoes, that are always in good quality and amazing representation. I'd put these  black lacquered flats as an exposure in the museum of fashion. They are surely unbeaten!! The set of this fashionista definitely scores praise  from front-row fashion regulars.


Really loved this fashionista "armour". Despite the majority of them go in black, this colour is perfectly covered and justified with varying shapes and dominating elements like studs, lace,straps and zippers. Racy red lace-up platforms is the most conspicuous part of this shoes set and surely they gained my attention, cuz I'm a such a fun of exuberant and vibrant colours accessories!

And finally I'm going to so-called demonstrate my humble set of shoes that I'm currently wearing. That's surely not the whole set, but some selected ones))))
 These Calvin Klein wedge sandals are my faves. That took only one sneak peak when I fell in love with them from the first sight. I bought em the next minute!)
 My Toms are shoes so suitable for almost every case. Downright comfortable and beloved.
My Forever 21 lace-up oxfords are embracing my feet every now and then when that comes to literally all kind of outfits. I wear it with jeans and blouse, with some dresses, shorts and skirts.

There are no doubts that shoes speak volumes in this world. At least in some society circles.

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...