1/07/2012

Guo Pei foray

There is nothing so interest-inducing for me in this world but complexity and consummation of shapes.  Recently I have been closely-discerning unusual designs of Guo Pei, a chinese designer, who was underexposed for the whole world for a long time.

Staying in shadow for the majority of the world, Guo Pei was creating and launching her striking fashion in China.  Aggressive forms are embraced with unusually delicate interpretation. The shapes are consummated with smooth chic touch.



Impressing embroidery and posh embellishments are inevitable attributes for Guo Pei designs.
That's mostly taken from Eastern culture, as we can see. The motives, fabric patterns are gradually switching, unlike the shapes, that are uneven. 

As a person who has an unlimited obsession for beads, I couldn't pass the shoes by without passionate visual study. Thick-placed beads, glass beads of different sizes and shapes create an imagery of royal luxuries. It is placed chaotically but simultaneously that has a particular order, twirling around some shapes. That's something that keeps me salivating, when I look at this. The last ones I'd wear like a regular daily shoes just for treading my way down the city. I'd wear them skinny blue or black jeans and sheer blouse with long sleeves or with an airy floating creamy shades midi dresses. If only I had a chance)))))))

 When I was studying Guo Pei garments , I felt like I was i one of the chinese dramatic Art theaters. That really dazed me out of my head. Plenty of artsy elements and every-inch rich embellishments turn Guo Pei creations into an avant-garde influenced fashion statement. Guo Pei is an doyenne. She knows her job.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...