1/16/2012

And do you ever go back to archives?

I'm being so dazed  how useful it is sometimes to refresh some archives in your memory. You will probably see what you haven't spotted before or never seen at all. You will find a heap of mesmerizing and eye-catching things. That's what I did. I was curious how I would look nowadays at the collections of the past days. I decided to have a look at Burberry Prorsum collections, from the inaugural  to the current. And "my theory" about the fact that time funk with our tastes nd opinions occurred to be correct! Since time has changed and I started to strain my eyes on details, I found Fall 2008 RTW very intricate and intriguing.

Firstly,  I got amazed with chunky hems jewelry that Burberry launched. Huge stones appeared to be a prominent detail of every look. That was providing each look some really "valuable" touch. Like a piece of Royal chic.








Secondly, amalgamation of rough metal and stud accessories with sheer and delicate fabrics is conspicuously enchanting and edgy.

 These dingle-dangle embellishments look tremendously posh with the rushed parts of garments.  

 This absolutely tough and rough wicked-dog collar bangle is being carefully soothed with draped texture of the dress and scaled outcoat.


  Chunky metal-plate necklace spices up an overall look, makes it look fairly up-to-date from the point of view of technological progress. That is the benefit of fashion : that may wear and contain in its essentiality all the shades of events, hints, materials, styles and just everything that's our life imbued with.

 And as a top-off , let's have a look at some overall looks to have a thorough image of all the pieces;)





1 comment :

  1. I love the stone necklaces, they add that special touch to every outfit. So chic!

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...