1/02/2012

Pressing time for my past-year outfits

I've collected some of the pics of the looks  and details that i used to have in December. The only thing that made me tick for these outfits is going grocery-shopping. hah. Cause , due to the fact that I was in the middle of nowhere, like, myrtle beach,SC, I didn't have any other essential reason for dressing-up. xxxx
But nothing can kill my insatiable devotion to details! I just have a quirky obsession for details sum-up. 





When I was dealing with this outfit I indulged myself into improvising and dared lift it up with some punch elements.

I don't want to sound snuggy, but I consider this scarfy bow-detail is pretty flattering for me!))
 That doesn't make my look of any distinctive level, but I think that looks cute enough.


This kind of attires I pull on when I take a walk, a long-way walk.
Just a hoody with  a pair of skinny jeans, cozy shoes, my fave jewellery ( that's something inconceivable for me to leave a house without taking some on,literally expressing) and a cup of hot beverage for keeping me clear-headed. 
Simple but with a sparkle, I guess.





These are some of the details that I managed to snap with my iPhone to expose it eventually.
 I wear my hand-made brooches here and there. Every time I'm about to leave for somewhere, I'm growing into a slow-thinking type, cuz of overwhelming slew of brooches (on a pic that's not all that i have :P) that I made and just got. And all this plus lack of time for preparations are happening to me simultaneously! ARGH!! :))
So that's a full-blown case for every girl , I assume. Or for almost every.

That was a sad day. Cuz I left this Vera Wang jacket somewhere in Urban Outfitters store. Damn I was so pissed off when I realized. "pay attentione,Julie!" - said my husband xxx
That was a nice day and a nice outfit in Charleston. Feat ppl, luxurious places, wonderful architecture. I was amazed and profoundly obsessed.



 The other day I was wearing a weird ensemble of Michael Kors bag, Urban Outfitters arm-candy, forever 21 shoes and a hand-made tee with names of my closest friends with some letters in neon pink. The last item can be considered as a total wierdo attribute, but I'm responsible enough:P
mah hand-made fur and embroidery shoulder bag.


Strove to look immensely bohemian having worn these vintage slouchy-cut trousers,New York Company brown leather, Jessica Simpson hand-bag and this over-sized pullover. ))))

That what I tended to wear when the weather afforded to leave either your legs or arms exposed. Everything mostly from Urban outfitters and Forever 21.


That's what I was toting the day before New year and something of this type I'm currently toting. Sweaters, blazers. Something longsleeve ,well, u understand. Winter is around.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...