1/23/2012

Oh this Monday cold waltz! So cold that the only pas you want to do is to put a bunch of clothes on you. The weekends were more or less interesting:shopping, dinners, moments with husband. I just love to dress-up for each moment in my life, for every step-out of the house. That may be just Wal-mart, haah. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna wear night-out dress and posh heels for that. No, I'm not so insane.)) Just something sleek, good-looking and neat.
 What I wear: Gap vest , vintage sweater, Urban Outfitters scarf, Micheal Kors purse, Abercombie&Fitch jeggins, woolen some-one-dollar socks, Soda flats.

 For the last Saturday I put on everything that was in my power to. That was nippy and, wearing Gap vest over a vintage sturdy sweater, wrapped in Urban Outfitters soft and cozy scarf, I still managed to chill to the bone. brrr
Sunday met me with freezing surge of winter attitude. So I just covered myself in my Wet Seal houndstooth coat to keep the warmth, coming out of my hot, impatient heart;))
 
I took out my Rosetti back-pack to set my hands free, 'cause when I shop I need my both hands, 'cause I give too many pats to the apparel I'm about to try on or not about...:))



So, the weekend was utterly cold, but there always should be somebody or something that warms you up, like your soulmate or a cup of favorite hot chocolate, or a shawl, or patchwork-duvet, or everything that you need and want simultaneously ! Yeah, that'd be perfect, would it?;)

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...