1/03/2012

Fashion Invaders

Recently I was lucky to stumble upon some inspiration-inducing thing. When I was going through lesmads, german fashion news site, I found a show of Royal Academy of Fine Arts in 2011. While I was discerning the flawless details exposed on a backstage, I was growing more and more amazed with an overwhelming amount of variations, that just made me go crazy. The collection is totally incandescent in my opinion!! So lets tantalize our fashion taste buds!


I am such kind of person who, when it comes to outfit accents, prefers a single accent, like some novel detail on a dress, like asymmetric cut or ruffle collar, or accented hem ; or extraordinaire hair-dress. I never make an accent on more than two things in my outfit. Never liked to exaggerate and overwhelm my look. But when I spotted what they did with their collection, I instantly burst with delight! I'm not a critic or professional designer, but in my opinion this collection could score some stardom and rival some current designers' collections. Every part of look was served with unique creative detail. Every inch of each outfit was shining with completeness of an idea. Models were literally strewn with designers attention from tops to toes.

                                    This braid-like dress hit all the borders of my imagination.
I fell in love with this unusual outfit. Crochet shoulder pattern is gradually flowing into fragile wings-shaped scales and that allures me the most in this blousie-dressie creature. Streaming-down sheer lines of collar , coinciding with blouse parts, adds a perfect eye-striking effect. So my rapture is incessant.

  
I was also enamored with a delicate crafty work of this dress. Diaphanous flowers, put immaculately on a base, makes the dress obtain a fluffy effect. The model looks like a cute nestling )))))

Geometrical essentiality of these dresses was toned down with silver sparkles chic and also left neutral, untouched with artificial foray.
 

These outfits still keep me salivating and make me inspired with every new glance at them. Pocket detail altogether with collar and shoulder details junction creates a supa feminine effect. Powder shades have always captured my heart, so this case is not an exceptional ;) 
 And shoes.... are like from galactic-invaders))
Shoes, as all the garments, took billions of light years to create and decorate from designers. Inconceivably delicate work!





                                  Headgears occurred to be a marvelous extension of each look.
 Each of the attributes of the show look so impossibly authentic and unique. If only we could see such innovative things every day.
I didn't know what was the top-off of the show, 'cause that was in Deutsch, but I think that scored the stars. Or at least excellent marks from severe jury))

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...