1/02/2012

Little by little

Like I've recently mentioned, I have an endless obsession for details. Especially posh ones,labeled, exquisitely gorgeous, colour-pop, racy-colour ones, different!!! As long as it brightens up ur look and makes you the envy;)  ( but the last point is not a necessity xx)
Recently I've stumbled across these intricate wooden clutches. They penetrated my imaginations and broke all the borders concerning materials for fashion. I'm not an founder of the fact that for making fashion every material in this world is good. As long as it goes with a doze of good imagination. I never liked wooden accessories. But this hit me completely. So now there is one more wooden accessory lover in this world. xxx



When that comes to necklaces, I love something really chunky-clunky, with loads of elements, patterns, tendrils, filigree tracery and so on.


This one I found especially unique, cuz that gave me a sudden surge of inspiration just instantly. These knitted  circles, edged with contrastive colours arranged in random positions and eventually crocheted all together , dazed and fed my imagination.
Sometimes, if u r immersed in different kind of crafty work, it's downright useful to rummage through things like that. That prevents you from faux pas. For example , when I cannot find the right way of finishing my work, one glance at some whimsical thing can lead me to desiring top-off of my creation.
This DIY sequined-collar will immediately adds a stylish punch to ur look. So bead it up, sequin it up!

 I totally fell in love with these stone mosaic Dior clutches.Inevitably irresistible !



And these miu miu cuties keeps me salivating any time I throw a sneak peak at it.




1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...