2/11/2014

Sunday is a day of sun and summer anticipation.

Believe it or not, but it's February in Charlotte,NC. Today's light vibes really inspired me for some sheer and airy summer accent, which I expressed in this interesting tiger-print texture vintage 1/4 sleeve blouse. I accentuated my waistline with string instead of a belt for more sensual emphasize. I know that the sun today was way too generous, that it dissolved the whole me in its joyful shine, and it filled with an incredible summertime anticipation. Even though I am really into summer heat at all, haah. But this amazingly pleasant day and the stylish vintage outfit made me yearn for tender summer evenings, when the sun just started to set down, taking a part of that unbearable hear with itself. Have a great rest of Sunday and a more great week:-)
                     
                   
                     



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...