2/23/2014

Style, Me and a spring mood.

This February in Charlotte is odd nowadays, haha. One day you get snowstorms, another - sunlit warm days. The days that hark us back to joyful spring days memories and make us want it back into our busy lives. And we almost made it to spring! One more week and we officially will be introduced to spring blossom and...breezy light outfits. We will be swapping thick and heavy outcoats and sweaters for thin, airy pieces, that keep on hitting higher and higher numbers in our closets. Well, at least in my closet. Lol. That is how badly I want spring!
So my last Friday was brimming with elements of spring mood. First of all, I chose one piece of lighter texture, my heart-scattered floaty pastel pink shirt from Marisol, and paired it with sturdier flower print shorts from Sans Souci. I wore it with over-the-knee burgundy stockings from Urban Outfitters and a simple black hat. The center of attention of the look was meant to be my signature design statement necklace. It added a sleek and polished finish to my look and put it up from a pretty-girl style to on-the-edge-of-light-elegance level. The fact that jewelry and accessories can transform the entire outfit into a chic set was proved again. 
Enjoy your spring expectations , darlings !


                     

     





2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...