2/24/2014

Style it up like a princess.



Every girl either ever wanted or still want to be a princess. Do not deny it! Lol
What about me, is that sometimes I do want to look like one. And this yellow flyaway and floaty vintage shirt with whimsical neckline and cute lapels really inspired to continue my look in a gracefull way. Ofcourse, I didn't have a fabulous crinoline,a stiffening bone corset and luxurious jewels that would conjure a legit princess! But the lapelled ankle-length strides from Bebe and grey velvet wedgy heels emphasized a super feminine feature of my outfit and at the same time dispensed a streamlined modern twist to that. And my favorite handmade statement necklace balanced the girly cutessy and sharpness with its moderate sophistication. What can I say, I enjoyed wearing a princess attitude over my clothes more than everything , haah. Girls, you are princesses!;-)
                 

                 
                 
                 




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...