2/15/2014

My superb VD outfit.


 
Hello there, valentines! I hope everybody had a wonderful day of love. As for me, it was spellbinding. Not simply because I nailed down boldness of my outfit and had it lensed perfectly, but because my mr. Right made my heart shine bright like a diamond.
But I am not here to talk about lovey-dovey things. I am hear to talk and showcase street style of a vintage-lover:-)
Deep ocean blue shirt was refined by my signature design necklace, intricately embellished with glass and metal beads, and slouchily tucked in the shorts. Flower-strewn lace leggings provided a sheer but audacious note to the whole outfit, and my favorite Harley Davidson boots made a pretty edgy statement that put the whole outfit on the level of rock chick chic. Thank you, vintage stores for inspiring me and satisfying my crave for stylish mess!




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...