2/20/2014

Spring around my neck.

I started this day with an urge to be elegant, a tad frivolous and creative. I discovered a pair of H&M midnight blue sparkle-strewn texture high-waisted strides in my closet, that awaited its turn to leave a stylish mark in the "history of my outfitology". Seriously, I had a lack of consideration for them by nor wearing them at all! So, then I teamed these lovely twinkly pants with a black Topshop long sleeve and a pair of vintage     pointy-toes heels. And to balance the darkness of the look I deployed a dollop of floral flawlessness embodied in that signature design necklace, result of my tedious work for the last week. This artwork really made me feel proud of myself as a jewelry maker, or just as a creative person. I managed to infuse this statement necklace with a divine spring spirit that makes me dream of a wonderful spring time, which is going to pay a visit to in less than two weeks. 
And as a look finish I added a smart hat to my slouchy elegance. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...