2/11/2014

Boyfriend clothes transformation.

In order to escape boredom at work, I often try to be creative in whatever way is possible about my outfit, refining, styling up, spycing up, etc.  Even when I do not have " material" to work with, jewelry, accessories, I find a way to conjure from whatever I have on, which can be the most plain and boring piece ever. This time, my "victim" of upcycling was my husband's gigantic hoodie, that happened to be with me. What I did was a simple criss-cross draping around my hips, that visually elevated my work look. That approach , in its turn, provided a pretty futuristic twist and turned that oversized hoodie into a talking-point piece. It didn't come out as perfect as I wanted that to be, but it inspired me for the further improvisation and play with clothes , especially my husbands hoodies (watch out, dear)! So my next goal is to master that idea to its maximum, deploying more subtelty, feminine chic and contemporary approach. See u laterrrr
                      

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...