10/27/2010

Stainless start of the day,I assume. I woke up at about ten a.m. just  20 minutes be4 leavin' for uni. But I mnaged to throw some breakfast into ma systen, lookin' through sime latest fashion news.In breif. Printed some crap for mah seminary report, for which one I got an exellent mark. ( No way!)


I'm currently gaspin' for  these deliciousnessss. But ,damn,I'm on a diet

consider dat motto da most correct! 




well. sucha boudary-pushin disorder in a bedroom is an inevitable part of ma life, as it turned out


  
Was missin Saint-Pete t'day 


.....nd Portland,OR 

  
was dreamin' bout'a hoese on a tree. Altough one-storied.Would suffice.) 

desire kiss lyk this. Under-water-kiss.hell yea 

A kickass jearsey 



Imagine how the world could be

So very fine

So happy together

I can see me lovin' nobody but you
 


Wanna snuggle together wid sb da same way.uuuuh 

hav recently found  a pic from da first school day in mah life)
I was upbeat.woosah 

stumbled across a remake of Munk's Scream. Lookin funny nd creative. lol 

Already can feel heady smell of aproachin christmasss 


from dat heap of old pix that I've found. me. fuckin holiday-makerr 

I'ma snowgurl on school evening 



Dunno what hs hit me t'day,but  I'm immesly picture-talkative t'day)))



yea yessss. Fragrance-addict, 
thats it. And by now... It's high time I did a fuckload of homework. brrr

bisou:* 



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...