10/24/2010

Hungryfor Herchcovitch

After trashy gettin-boozed-as-hell  weekend I decided to recreat mahself wid writin a post. Ma recreation. In any case)
Been surfing through da net,pinnin' for smth interestin', smth that could catch ma eye. By accident I've stumbled across boundary attractive things ,while checkin out some pix frm Hungryfor Herchcovitch show and stuff.

 Garish colours,exquisite fabrics, scrumptious forms, gorgeous design, gradual colour transition and the thing that overtook more than everything is cute shoulder details))))
daaaamn shoulders is ma fave! Shoulder-straps,sleeves and stuff were always mesmerizing me.
I've never thought I'd be able to become such shoulder-stuff-addict. hah)

I crave for  this one <3




Colours r exuberant and jolly. That doesnt bother models' backs look immensly lush. ah )
this is that 'gradual shade transition' i was remending be4))
Pretty fuckin amazin' I assume

these two sexies in 8-bit outfits r lookin utterly posh,
hell, say yes. ;D

For sure such a posh event cannot be hold wid out hungout and all that beaus, fashion victims,clothes horses.....)


'redhead gorgeous'


stylish stonerzzz

mmmm. bicycle monsta :)


WOOPEEE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...