10/25/2010

hi monday

Slackin around for da 2d day. Havin nuffin internet, blogs-rummaging,coffee,music and design news.
Day off uni is a wonderful thing 4 sure, but I'm indoors-horse. ahahah
 lazy Julie,shame on ya. But readin all dat stuff in the net supplied me what I had been missin for damn long.)))





 Have checked out some moments from Westwood show, runaway, bacstage. What Can I say? Vivienne is queen of badassary in fashion. In good sense,ofcourse! in da best I'd say))) Her attitude to fashion is boundless crazy. that's why her dresses , outfits r lurin' in to take them on.
 





shiiii....they're stunnin as hell in this stonewashed leather pnnkie jackets.

  Good idea for hallowe'en. A white dress wid cut hem






Always being inspired and enchanted wid things like that)
Bracelets r sorta recreation 4 me.mmmm. on of main recreations)


Also hav stumbled rly fashinatin and puzzling stuff. A designer Jean  Shin and her exquisite nd imposing instalatioms











No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...