10/14/2010

"my white room"

Recently have stumbled across some fascinatin' things. A wonderful gurl,dnot remember her name, creates  legit marvelous stuff, that made me just fall in luv wd it and this diaphanous feeling has still remained in mah heart. Just cannot help but rapturrrrrrre)


posh piece of cake. too tasty to be eaten I s'pose)))

These r ma favorite ones. I hav permenantly been inspired and mesmerized wid lamp-theme. These earings is just embodiment of smth irresistible and inscrutably. Absolutely gorgeous))


I was dazed outa ma head when ma glance slipped down to this splendour. Botles seem 2 be filled wid breath of nature, which one's eternal.Etrnal magic. I'm still gettin overtakin when hav a look at it)



Sea stone wrapped wid crocheted tenderness

ellusion on summer.Fragrant reminiscences occur to me immediately.I wish summer neverended.
Dear summer, get back soon!
And till that we'll be blessed by pleasant stuff by 'me white room" ))


We can be transformed to heaven even not fallin dead)
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...