6/01/2014

Magenta and purple through Sunday lense.

We are officially into summer, my friends. And if you are at least a little bit a fashionista, it is high time you invigorate and rethink you wardrobe and set it to the hue , tone and tune. Whatever it takes to make you feel confident and bold enough.
So this beautiful Sunday I resolved to dabble into rich purples. I put on a vivid purple flare skirt, teamed it up with floral-print-over-stripes tee, which occured to be very contrastive and instantaneously refined my look. My purple fad led me to choosing same color and shade jewelry. As for the accessory part I opted for magenta and mint arm candy that added a colorfully sleek finish. In general, it is easy to play with color; all you need to do is to set the saturation that work for you and you are set! 
         


          

          




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...