6/22/2014

All Blue and chic!


To add a spellbinding summer outlook to my post pics I supplied them with a smattering of sunlight effect, which, in its turn, added a saturation of the colors and made me glow with happiness and health even more. Ha-ha! Not that I totally imitated that through the photo edit, but the technology was given to people to edit not to add-it . That is what I did;-)
As for my outfit, I went blue! The splendid amalgamation of blue and powder white created a beautiful visual contrast and helped me look slim even though the shapes were billowy and floaty. Navy blue is a strong and effective shade. It is classy and rich. It carves out a silhouette out of a rough shape. 
Edgy thick zippers zig-zag inserted in the top supplied it with a smattering of refinement. Lavishing graphic printing on palazzo pants added prominence to the whole look. The idea of the print was to be bohemian but since we are dealing with navy blue , it went a level up. The posh pointy-toed hills made a sweet finish. And the striped clutch served a good harmonious element to my outfit. 
Even though there is always a thing called "Color Trend",  every color is big deal! It is vital to play it out from the right angle , with a right fashionable "weapon" and demonstrate it through graceful stride. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...