3/13/2014

Pink is for Barbie.


A couple of days ago I attended a very awesome birthday party. With champagne ,fashion show, cake. It was Barbie doll's birthday party! Barbie has turned 55. That barbie doll that almost all of us used to play with when were little girls. Personally for me, back then if i knew that one day I would be raising a glass go her eternal beauty, it would have been the greatest news ever! Haah. So here we are:-)
I didn't wear a Barbie-inspired outfit, as we can see, but I paid tribute to Barbie in my own way, by wearing pink. Not neon or bright pink, but extra light and extra pastel. The dress is simple but talking-point. And a hat occured to reign supreme over my outfit, by adding a chic finishing touch and a stylish punch to it. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...