6/22/2013

My infatuation with edgy backpacks.

I own 3 sleek and cute backpacks. It is not that much. But the frequency with which one I carry each of them alternately is so high, that you can easily consider me a crazy-in-love-with-backpacks person. When I choose a backpack for me, I attempt to look for the type I would be able to wear as with the chicest pair of flats, blouse and trendy shorts as with sneakers and shabby jeans. That is why light beige python-like pleather and flower-strewn ones flew down to my shopping bag immediately. They are not just backpacks, they are chic and compatible with almost everything and the awesome thing is that they are not going to ruin the sheerness and lady-likeness of your look;)




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...