6/03/2013

Hello again



I've been a bad blogger recently . No Blogging at all. Shame upon me. LOL
But that is the thing that I should really keep up with since I want to be immersed in the fabulous world of fashion. I am into different so-called "streams" of fashion-and-style activity.  I make one-of-kind design jewelry, clothes, up-cycling, fashion illustration and I simply like apply all the sides of my fashion-attuned personality to my every-day looks. I pay a good attention to details, because little things form a compelling union. Everything is based on details. Details may ruin the look,or the opposite - to build a very sleek and chic one. I am going to post some looks of mine that I have been gathering throughout all these months of blog-silence and the ones I consider my favorite.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...