12/12/2010


Fashion  should be fun nd innovative!  Especially street-fashion. All in all street-fashion consists of different ways of self-expressing. All the street-fashion-wearers r just awesome,cute, trendy, edgy nd blah.  I adore ppl wid a flair for clothes. Street-fashion for me is sorta a bunch of splendid shots that I check out everyday,that I admire.
This very post I wanna devote to street-fashion-wearers,as u have already noticed. So  among an overwhelming slew of clothes-horses we can spot some rly outstanding individuals. Devout, garish individuals. Who team their look not only wid chic finishing touch, but also wid a dollap of sth boundary pushing,that sets them apart of a crowd.   Audacious ppl..
These guys are especially conspicuous. Exotic nd "delicious".




I think that fashion,especially street one is sort of painter,that draws a picture of this or that city. So at this stage we can see either rly outstanding masterpieces, or da opposite,or so called comme si comme ca, or ca va.
That may sound a tad wacky, but before I go to see some place - I check out its fashion-street content. Good "artists" r always more fascinating.So mah logic doesnt fail, haah.








I can upload an overwhelmin amount of shots wid fops, but that will be only sharping the fact, that Art is omnipresent. And what's applying to fashion Art here its "reign" will never fall in pieces. And that kinda delights me. Surely how can we know whats gonna happen t'morrow??
But there r some things that r eternal. Fashion is in these lines.
Create , guys! Take on style! Hone ur skills in being "an artist" nd pin for stainless ideas.








No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...