5/03/2010

dillusion



T'day when I hav woken up I was sorta panic-stricted cuz I was laaaaaaaate!!! 'Bloody sleepyhead !' - I thought
 but despite the fact it is monday, it's a day off!!! day of fuck school.Cant descride this endless warm glow deep inside!! I just tend to play hooky.constantly!!! and for me it was a relief when I fuckin realized i didnt hav to go the uni.woopee!
it'so sizzling outdoors. I must be one of these ppl who cant bear summer just cuz of heat torture.brrrrr.thats why I'm always so upbeat and enthusiastic when it's a tad (only a tad!) cold,when u take on thousands on tees,light coat, sneakers , huge scarf and go out))))
 But I dnt wanna give ya bit bout seasons and crap lyk dat,jush sharing .)))
yesterday I accidentlyrecollected bout polyvore .and mah profile on da site, mah sets.Ant I realised how damn much I miss the process of creatin sets, process of combining incongruous wid flawlessness of intelligence and delicate diaphenous sweetness of feminity ))

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...