5/10/2010

Diaphanoussss

I was in sorta diapnanous mood,light pink feelings.So created something ....mmm what makes ya get a feeling of losin the ground under ur feet. Figuratively expressin' ofcourse))

Polyvore appeared to such a sport 2 me as always))

But enthusiam of creating smth 'diaphanous' was not restricted by polyvore. That day I decideda show everyone what I feel like. Ofcourse I didnt wear my feelings on a sleeve but I took in lightness,despite I was all in black!)
 

So I was wearing a black tunic wid a dusty pink flower pin-everywhere,black legins and brown wood platform ancle-strap heels. and a handmade 4-finger ring but it is not as well-visible cuz of dazzle sun rays))

                                                               And yea. That's a ring))

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...