4/27/2010

very very initial





Hi there. And this is mah first post over here.
I used 2 put down all the ideas, thoughts in mah dairy,but recently that has come up to its end and I felt so DAMN lazy  bout buyin a new note-book. So I decided 2 hav a blog! A fascinatin' pastime,however. Yea I've writen only some lines but that already seems to me nice.
So wanna say some words 'bout myself in order someone, who will ever read  this very post, could hav an idea what I am like.
first, wanna say that I'm immersed in design,especially fashion design)) that's mah favour. I'm inspired by ppl,espicially unfamiliar, whom I once faced on the street,exchanged glances or smile...and I'm inspired ;) Sounds,tunes inspire me as well.  And ofcourse cannot help but show ya some of these tremendous persons who once or twice or...or... caused a rush of ideas))

Razorlight. Guys who perenially inspire me. their music is splendid.)



The Management.Amazing ones,dazin,divine tunes,unpredictable.THANK YA GUYS!*
 
 John Galliano.His creation is smth unignorable.smth that catchs ur eyes.And Ya cannot help but admire these outrageously gorgeous forms.Smth that was always enchanting me and always will!

 A shot from 'Already Famous'.and in general wanna say I adore posh ppl,smugs,intelligents


 


Dan Zvereff. A person who does a great plenty of things at the same time and does em just perfect. Pro-rider,outstanding designer and photographer.A guy wid creative eye so 2 say) Luv ya Dan.




A piece of sweetness* Adorable Alex Turner

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...