4/28/2010

Julie's DIY

Once when I was a lil gurl I was overtaken by hand-made: crocheting,fancy-work, creating accesories and bijouterie  of plastics,beads,sequins,ribbons and just of everything that only can be reachable and available for mah hands))  And I'm still addicted to it. That's my favour,ma passion,mah love. Goddamit I can keep admire for ages :D  DIY as u all know means  Do It Yourself. so to say,to self-express. And I think u shouldnt be gifted for doin it. U just need to hav a creative eye and through creation - develop it ;)
As I hav already mentioned in the previous post,I'm being permanently inspired by ppl, unfamiliar ones,to be more exact curly guys.And the most important condition is that these curlies should be either strangers to me or SHEER MYSTERY;p Weird.ODD! I know, but that's what I'm lyk:) so check it ouuuut!





 
 Well,and these r several of mah works.A drop In a ocean,
Now I'm workin on 2 nu so called collections.Soon gonna demonstrate em;p

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...