6/22/2012

Lace-my-space dsigned shorts

Another thing that I put my efforts and creativity in were two pair of shorts, that had their rebirth thanks to the ideas that payed me a visit one day. Everybody does it  with shorts nowadays. But I am striving to reach some unique design. At least , at some point.

 To pump these ones up were easier than the second ones. I took a pair of knee-length shorts, trimmed it and attached a piece of flower print fabric, creamy shade lace and pearl-like beads. And I was thoroughly content with the results! So edgy, up-to-date and versatile. Wear it with whatever you want! Seriously.

 These are my favorite ones. Flawless flower-strewn shorts captured my heart as soon as I pull em on. I wasn't expecting them to turn out to be that amazingly divine. I did not even put them on sell , cuz they are mine! One week of sleepless nites and with a piece by piece I constructed adorably stylish item.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...